After years of consideration, we have finally set foot to the unknown destination : North Korea.
To our surprise and amazement, this mysterious stretch of land slowly unfolds an impressive city, Pyongyang, showcasing the political and cultural life of North Koreans. Then come the incredible historical monuments & Museums followed by peaceful and charming farm towns, villages on a background of stunningly beautiful landscapes. Visitors are very much welcomed but there are restrictions to where they can go independently, so we only offer organised and fully escorted tours.
Here we warmly invite you to come and discover North Korea during their National Day.
Please click this link for details :
NORTH KOREA UNFOLDED
Travel Shows :
Early next year Visit Asia will be exhibiting at 2 Travel Shows :
1. The Telegraph Cruise & Travel Show at Excel Exhibition centre (08 - 10Jan 2016), Stand G22
Please register for tickets here
http://travelshow.telegraph.co.uk/guest-tickets using the code ASIA16.
Please note, tickets are not sent automatically and will be sent the morning after initial registration.
2. The Destinations Travel Show at Olympia Exhibition Hall (04-07Feb 2016), Stand AP115
Get your complimentary e-ticket to the Destinations Show, Olympia London, courtesy of Visit Asia by quoting DST89 here: http://www.destinationsshow.com/london/form/registration
As well as invaluable and inspirational travel advice on offer, Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show brings together travel’s very best authors, TV presenters, photographers and internationally renowned musicians and performers. Your complimentary ticket includes free entry to:
- The Stanfords Travel Writers Festival - Meet your favourite travel authors, hear their inspiring stories and have the opportunity to purchase signed and dedicated copies at the ‘Signings at Stanfords’ shop. Headliners include TV Presenter Simon Reeve, Broadcaster & Journalist Kate Adie, Writer & Broadcaster John McCarthy, Author Louis de Bernières, Travel Correspondent Simon Calder, Adventurer Levison Wood and many more!
- NEW Adventure Travel presented by National Geographic – get up close and personal with the writers and adventurers behind this iconic magazine in our brand new show feature.
- Soak up new cultures and enjoy worldwide performances on our ‘Experience The World’ stages. Plus, get a taste for exotic delicacies with hundreds of free world food and drink samples on offer.
- MASTA Travel Health Zone - enjoy a free consultation with specialist travel nurses about your next journey, pick up vital advice about the countries you are travelling to and win exciting prizes at the Travel Health Theatre.
- Get inspired with new ideas as adventurers and explorers bring travel to life in our Meet the Experts Theatres with over 50 hours of free talks.
Visit Asia presentation & slide show on Gujarat ( West India ) by Mr John O'Keeffe is at 11:45 am on Sunday the 10th of Feb at Meet The Experts Theatre 2.
- Travel Photography Masterclasses in association with CEWE Photo Books - led by professional photographer Steve Davey these new two-hour masterclasses will teach you how best to capture those breath-taking views and memorable moments.
Come and meet Visit Asia !
If you no longer wish to receive Visit Asia newsletter, please click here to unsubscribe instantly.
Myanh & team
Visit Asia Ltd
G45 Waterfront Studios
1 Dock Road, Docklands
London E16 1 AH
Tel : 020 8617 3358